Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What we've been doing: The SHORT and SWEET version

A lot of people having been asking me to resucitate the blog. Ever since all my bitches and my hoes (hos?) got onto facebook, it's seemed a lot easier just to post pics and keep people abreast there. But, in my quest to never leave anyone unsatisfied, I'm going to make an effort to keep the blog going too. So without further ado, a heavily abridged retelling of the last 7 months.

DURING THE LAST SEVEN MONTHS WE'VE BEEN:








Getting sick. Really sick. And by sick I mean physically ill, not perverted.



















Mastering using a spoon and other utensils


















Getting a piano which we still haven't had tuned.





















Walking the dog and her buddy in the frozen Colorado landscape





















Making friends. Wait, why are we in shorts? Oh yeah, that's Colorado winters for you.

No comments: