Monday, October 12, 2009

Weekend in Breckenridge

I Passed my prospectus defense this Friday, and was really ready to relax; luckily the Gray family had scheduled the annual family trip to Breckenridge for the same weekend, so I was able to take it easy while enjoying the crisp mountain air, doing a little outlet mall shopping and playing games, all in the bosom of the famille.

On Saturday morning we went over to the Grand Lodge at Peak 7, where Chris and I bought our time share last year; it's still under construction, but we were able to use the pool and get a glimpse of what's in store for us.

















Later that day Glenn, Chris and I took a hike:

























Here are the boys chillin' by the mountain stream next to the cabin where we stayed:



1 comment:

Julie Elton said...

It looks lovely there. Does this purchase infer that you guys are planning to stay in Colorado for a long period?
The pic of you by the pool made me miss you.